First off, grats Tournament Ben for being promoted! In such tough times still can get promotion. Grats.
Next is I had supper at Al Ameen with Qiao Ling today! I wanted to surprise her with a gift because by the time i meet her and have supper will be past 12 already. I wanted to buy chocolates cause she like the dark chocolates but then by the time i wanna do my shopping all the shops closed. So instead I bought her a display item. Winnie the pooh de. Dun know she will like or not. >.< Hope she does la. Haha
She brought a friend along today to have supper together. Pei Shan. Funny and friendly person. The 3 of us went to have prata and all order the same food. 1 mushroom cheese prata and 1 egg prata. As always, the prata there very nice lol. Qiao Ling looks more pretty now lol. And nice to talk to too.
Ahh 4am already, tomorrow going to go office to listen to my boss nag and nag again. So tired. T.T
Happy valentines day!
(0) So Waddaya Think!
11:44:00 AM